Another piece of research gold from the research team, showing the link between biceps femoris fascicle length, eccentric strength/weakness and injury risk – powerful stuff. This paper formed the thesis of Ryan Timmins, backed by NordBord inventors Dr. David Opar and Dr. Tony Shield.
- Hamstring Research Review
- Five years of Hamstring Injury Research in 25 minutes
- Short biceps femoris fascicles and eccentric knee flexor weakness increase the risk of hamstring injury in elite football (soccer): a prospective cohort study
- Leicester City: The science behind their Premier League title
- Can we improve hamstring injury prevention programs?