Another piece of research gold from the research team, showing the link between biceps femoris fascicle length, eccentric strength/weakness and injury risk – powerful stuff. This paper formed the thesis of Ryan Timmins, backed by NordBord inventors Dr. David Opar and Dr. Tony Shield.
- GUEST RESEARCH SUMMARY: Intramuscular Tendon Involvement and Hamstring Reinjury (van der Made et al., 2018)
- FORCEDECKS DUAL FORCE PLATE SYSTEM JOINS VALD PERFORMANCE TEAM
- GUEST RESEARCH SUMMARY: Effect of high or low volume Nordic training on eccentric strength and BFlh architecture (Presland et al., 2017)
- HUMANTRAK 1.4 – WHAT’S NEW?
- RESEARCH SUMMARY: Eccentric knee flexor strength and risk of hamstring injuries in Rugby Union: A prospective study (Bourne et al., 2015)