Another piece of research gold from the research team, showing the link between biceps femoris fascicle length, eccentric strength/weakness and injury risk – powerful stuff. This paper formed the thesis of Ryan Timmins, backed by NordBord inventors Dr. David Opar and Dr. Tony Shield.
- VALD PERFORMANCE EARLY CAREER RESEARCH (ECR) GRANT
- RESEARCH SUMMARY: Measurement Properties of [GroinBar] in AFL athletes (Ryan et al., 2018)
- GUEST RESEARCH SUMMARY: Intramuscular Tendon Involvement and Hamstring Reinjury (van der Made et al., 2018)
- FORCEDECKS DUAL FORCE PLATE SYSTEM JOINS VALD PERFORMANCE TEAM
- GUEST RESEARCH SUMMARY: Effect of high or low volume Nordic training on eccentric strength and BFlh architecture (Presland et al., 2017)